An amazing tour, full of “hidden” monuments, wonderful nature, a palace and a royal picnic!
It is a romantic tour & a family tour at the same time and totally recommended during the summer heat waves.
Visit the summer Royal Palace estate in Tatoi, surrounded by wonderful nature with unique flora and shady spots for a “Royal” picnic. A historic place where the royal family lived there for over 100 years. The area is quite large, it has the size of a small island and includes many historical buildings in perfect harmony with nature, easy walk paths, playgrounds. A perfect place to relax and travel to another era!!!
Description – Itinerary
The tour includes the royal palace estate in Tatoi.
9:30 Here we are!
Walk around the village, the gardens, the royal tombs, stables, crafting buildings and the palace. The area is perfect for hiking inside the most beautiful forest with amazing monuments and nice spots to rest, playgrounds to play or take some deep breaths too, strech & relax 2-2,5 h easy walking
An absolute paradise and what a better place to have your picnic too. Choose a beautiful shady spot and enjoy.
13:00 Off we go!
Duration: 4-5 hours
Tips & info
- Bring your bottle of water, lunch, a hat, sun cream, comfortable shoes, something to sit on the ground and of course a photo camera!
- You‘ll be provided with all the info you need about the places you visit during the tour.
- The picnic is not included in the price.
- For any special requests please contact us or inform your hotel.
- Availability check at least 4 days before the requested date.
- In case of a last moment request kindly contact us.